- Compactly designed pump set for easy handling and installation.
- High-grade cast iron for a better life even in heavy and contaminated water.
- Front side carbon bearing with Stainless Steel Thrust Plate and Backside SG Iron Plate with Gunmetal Bush for longer life under various conditions.
- Stamping is done with Electrical Grade Silicon Steel for lower power consumption and higher product life.
- Advanced Hydraulic Design for highest energy efficiency in the pump set.
- Dynamically Balancing Rotating part to ensure minimum noise and vibration-free operation.
- No Foundation Required
- Pump always Operates under water hence
- No suction or Priming Problem.
- No Possibility of burning of motor.
- No water level gaurd required
- Noise Free, Leak Proof
- No galnd Leakage
- No regular maintenance required in has compared to monoblock or couple
- Motor designed to withstand wider voltage fluctuation.
- Monoset pumps are generally installed at the bottom of tank/well , its performance do not affect due to change in water level.
- Foot valve and elaborate suction piping are not required as pump set is fully submerged in water and hence no priming problem.
- Irrigation from open wells, specially where there is a wide fluctuation in water levels
- Community water supply from open wells
- Canals and rivers
- Pumping of water in multistroied building.
- Open well Submersible
- Water supply for cooling tower
Material of Construction
|Stator Shell||Stainless steel / Cast iron|
|Thrust Bearing||Teflon/Carbon with SS segments|
|Bearings Bush||Leaded Tin Bronze/ Carbon|
|Suction Strainers||Stainless steel / Engineering Plastic|
|Wallet Casing||Cast iron|
|Impleller||Cast iron / Engineering Plastic|
|Power Range||0.5 to 10.0 HP|
|Voltage Range||220V- 240V, AC Single phase , 50Hz|
|340V- 440V, AC Three phase , 50Hz|
|Motor Type||Water filled Water Cooled motor|
|Head||Maximum 10 M to 54 M|
|Discharge||Maximum 1900 LPM|
|Liquid temperature||Maximum 35ºC|
|Sand content in water||Maximum 50 PPM|