- Bowl and impeller SS Material give protection against sand along with better surface finish for higher efficiency.
- 100% high-grade stainless steel inside and outside provides maximum reliability.
- Excellent life even in abrasives as well as salty water application.
- Lightweight this makes it easy to install.
- Stainless Steel Construction for rust-free and hygienic water supply.
- Water extraction from bores of diameter 6" (150mm) and above.
- Irrigation systems for Agriculture including Drip and Sprinkler systems.
- Pressure boosting applications.
- Domestic water supply to large residences and multi storied apartments
- Water supply to commercial establishments like Hotels, Lodges and Hospitals.
- Dewatering of mines.
- Industrial water supply.
Material of Construction
|Stator Shell||Stainless steel|
|Thrust Bearing||Teflon/Carbon with SS segments|
|Bearings Bush||Leaded Tin Bronze/ Carbon|
|Pump shaft||Stainless steel|
|Discharge casing||Cast Iron / Stainless steel|
|Inlet bracket||Cast Iron / Stainless steel|
|Bowl/Diffuser assembly||Cast Iron / Stainless steel|
|Bearing Bush||Leaded Tin Bronze|
|Impeller||Stainless steel / Engineering Plastic|
|Bore size min.||6”(150mm)and above|
|Power Range||3.0 to 30.0 HP|
|Voltage Range||340V- 440V, AC Three phase , 50Hz|
|Motor Type||Water filled Water Cooled motor|
|Coupling||Key / NEMA|
|Head||Maximum 420 M|
|Discharge||Maximum 500 LPM|
|Liquid temperature||Maximum 35ºC|
|Sand content in water||Maximum 50 PPM|