- Energy efficient motor.
- Low operating cost.
- Water lubricated motor with easily re-woundable stator.
- Radial and mixed flow models(with special High-Head design).
- Pump sets with special materials are available on request.
- Rubber diaphragm provided at the bottom of the motor to compensate thermal expansion of water.
- Water extraction from bores of diameter 6" (150mm) and above.
- Irrigation systems for Agriculture including Drip and Sprinkler systems.
- Pressure boosting applications.
- Domestic water supply to large residences and multi storied apartments.
- Water supply to commercial establishments like Hotels, Lodges and Hospitals.
- Dewatering of mines.
- Industrial water supply.
Material of Construction
|Stator Shell||Stainless steel|
|Thrust Bearing||Teflon/Carbon with stainless steel segments|
|Bearing Brush||Leaded Tin Bronze/ Carbon|
|Pump shaft||Stainless steel|
|Discharge casing||Cast Iron / Stainless steel|
|Shaft sleeve||Stainless steel|
|Bowl/Diffuser assembly||Cast Iron / Stainless steel|
|Bearing Bush||Leaded Tin Bronze/Carbon/Nitnie Rubber|
|Impeller||Stainless steel / Engineering plastic|
|Bore size min.||6”(150mm) and above|
|Power Range||3.0 to 30.0 HP|
|Voltage Range||340V- 440V, AC Three phase , 50Hz|
|Motor Type||Water filled and water cooled Induction motor|
|Coupling||Key / NEMA|
|Head||Maximum 398 M|
|Discharge||Maximum 1600 LPM|
|Liquid temperature||Maximum 35ºC|
|Sand content in water||50 PPM|